Peachtree Sage accounting support is sought by the Peachtree business accounting software. The software is tailored for the purpose of especially small and medium-sized businesses. The software has extended line of products for different industries to meet their requirements. Sage accounting software is an amalgamation of different Sage products to streamline support services to your business that helps your business to move to another level. Peachtree software is widely preferred accounting software that comprises of five different versions: Pro, Complete, Premium, Quantum, and Accountant. Being a software configuration it encounters some technical and functional issues at times. Contact Peachtree accounting support number that is toll free and approachable. The support executives vouch issue resolution smoothly and quickly.
Different version of Peachtree Accounting Software
• Peachtree Pro: Involves basic functionality and is affordable.
• Peachtree Complete: Mostly preferred by the small businesses to handle the business operations.
• Peachtree Premium: Includes the advanced budgeting functionality and a few other tools.
• Peachtree Quantum: Preferred by manufacturing company to handle corporate books.
• Peachtree Accountant: Special version for CPAs.
Features of Peachtree Software:
• Reconcile A/P and A/R.
• Manipulation and import of spreadsheets
• Integration of scanned documents from the accounting process.
• Generate financial statements and check invoices
• Track all bank transfers and payroll
• Costing and job forecasting
Key Benefits of Peachtree
• Offers an easy set up process. Just follow the onscreen guide to set up all the company information, customers, vendors etc.
• Richly featured software that assists you in issuing invoice to customers, receiving payments, enter payable to your vendors, print checks, track expenses and many other operations.
• User friendly software that makes transaction entry easy for the business owner.
• It is affordable software.
• It offers audit trail for each and every transaction. The audit trail allows the business owner to review past transactions related to a particular account. It further assists to review customer transactions and income tax filing.
Sage Accounting Support
It is an obvious fact that any software runs out of trail at time and encounter critical errors and same goes with the Peachtree software. The errors may be different types:
• Sage Installation Errors
• Sage Update Errors
• Sage Compatibility Issues
• Sage Migration Issues
• Sage Upgrade Errors
• Sage System Requirements
The issues if not resolved at right time becomes more critical and also bring the work process to stake. In such scenario report the issue to Peachtree Accounting Support. The Sage accounting support number connects you to highly experienced Sage professionals who provide easy and feasible solutions to fix your issue irrespective of its complex nature. The expert Sage support team roofed there will help you to fix your error in a short time frame. There are different channels through which you can approach the support team. They are as follows:
• Phone Number Support: Contact the expert Sage professionals to report your issue and fix it instantly.
• Live Chat: Chat online with the company representative to get the issued resolved.
• Email Support: Draft an email to the email id provided describing your issue and expects the resolution back in 2-3 days.
There are other ways to get resolution ideas to the Sage issue. Check through the latest download & updates; watch out the videos and multimedia on the website. Visit the knowledgebase to get answers quick and easy. You can also be the part of the online community – ask questions, share ideas, and solve issues with Sage customers, employees, and product experts.
The excellent Peachtree accounting support is one of the strong reasons that make the Sage Peachtree software preferable software of the small business owners. Connect with the Sage accounting support toll free number that is 24/7 active. Garner the best services and resolve the issues in the minimum wait time.