Sage 50 is one of the most recommended accounting solutions from Sage Group of Solutions. It is developed for small and medium organizations. Sage has some exceptional features and improvised integration with many applications which help in payment procedure. It makes our work easier but on certain occasions, you can face some errors. One such error is Sage Error Code 14. It comes under decline code error category.
The Sage 50 Decline code Error 14 is also known as “Invalid Card Error”. It occurs when a card number which is entered by the customer in a search area is incorrect during payment. Thus, the payment is declined by the bank. This decline error can be further categorized as the Bank Error codes or Transaction Decline codes. Your payment will be rejected or declined by the bank.
So here are some cases or scenarios where your payment can be blocked even though your client is trying to make payment but they come across “Sage 50 decline error 14”. Follow the steps below in order to resolve your errors:
- Sage Error Code 14 occurs due to the invalid card number. Since, entering the card number is done manually so check after entering the numbers. Be careful and attentive when you entering the card number (number printed in your credit cards and debit cards) while processing the transactions.
- If you are using a virtual terminal for making transactions by swiping card, you may receive error messages. It may be due to reason that your card is damaged or the card reader is not clean. As it will restrict or block your payment.
- If you have swiped the card through the Sage software application, then make sure that Sage Exchange has correct device. You should check that you have enabled your card reader. You can follow the steps below on how to enable your swiping device for Sage Exchange:
- There is “SE” icon in the system tray which is present in right side bottom of your computer screen, which is just next to the system clock. Right-click on “SE” icon.
- Select settings option.
- Go to the correct device option and enable it.
- Then click on “OK”.
- Right-click on the SE icon again and click on the Restart Application.
- Retry the transaction again.
The solutions mentioned here are applicable for different cases while making transactions through Sage. They solutions are recommended by Sage certified experts to resolve this Sage Error Code 14. If you want to make any enquiry or you are not satisfied with the solution and need further assistance from Sage technical support, then contact “Sagesupportnumber”. They are third-party consultancy who provides Sage assistance worldwide. To contact them, call on their customer support toll-free number 1 (844) 857 4846. You can get in touch with them at any point in time as they provide 24*7 customer support.