The Sage Error Code 1721 indicates the error that occurs with Windows Installer package unexpectedly. Sage Error Code 1721 is categorized among those errors that occur when the user is performing installation or un-installation of Sage 50 accounting software to the operating system.
When the user encounters this error you will get an error message: Error – 1721: “Problem with the Windows Installer Package”. A program is required to complete the installation process that actually fails to run. When encircled in such scenario you can report this to Sage support number or to the vendor package.
Why does the Sage Error 1721 Occur?
The main reasons that are responsible for the occurrence of the error are as follows:
• Register/Unregister Windows Installer
• Chances of corrupt files in Windows Installer
• Improper registry cleaning
• New version of Windows Installer
How to fix the Sage Error Code 1721?
To fix the Sage Error Code 1721 you need to follow the following steps mentioned below:
• You have to reconnect External Device where the Sage 50 program path resides
• Uninstall Sage 50 software from your system
• Re-install Sage 50 application to the default program path for Windows
• Validate that Sage 50 program installs successfully
After following the above steps you still face the same problem then immediately report to Sage Customer support number. The Sage professional team handles the issue and provides immediate fixation for the error. You can fetch support through email and online chat with a Sage expert representative.
Alternatively you can call to SageSupportNumber.com that is a reputed Sage support agency. The in house team is highly experienced and knowledgeable to handle all the Sage errors and queries. They assure complete support in the minimum wait time. Connect with the Sage experts by calling the toll free phone number 1 (844) 857 4846.